CSU Juniors Bretton Woods Camp 2019
- Dates: Feb 18 to Feb 22
Athletes can arrive at the team house on Sunday night, Feb 17, after the Eastern Cup at Rikert, and the camp begins on Monday. Camp ends on Friday, and the next day is the Eastern Cup at Dublin.
- Where: Bretton Woods Nordic Center
- Cost: Free to all CSU Juniors athletes (however, all athletes must purchase a ski pass separately, which will be available at a discount if purchased through CSU — more details will be distributed to the team via email).
- Lodging: Stay at the team house (see below) or make your own arrangements.
CSU has reserved a team house where we encourage athletes to stay, if possible. The team house is a great way for athletes to get to know each other in a safe and healthy environment with coaches and parent chaperones. Athletes also learn useful life skills like cooking meals together and even how to use a dishwasher!
- Cost: For athletes that want to stay at the team house, the cost is $465, which includes room and board. This amount does not include ski passes.
- Availability: There are 15 spots in the team house, first come, first served. Your spot is not confirmed until you have paid via the PayPal button below.
- Arrival: You can arrive at the team house on Sunday, Feb. 17th after 4pm.
- Transportation: You are responsible for making your own transportation arrangements to and from camp.
- Payment Terms: For those staying in the team house, once you have made full payment, the fee is not refundable. Should you no longer be able to attend, you forfeit 100% payment unless either your spot can be filled by people on the waitlist OR you find a replacement. Please if you have paid but will not be staying in the team house.
Camp Attendees (not staying at team house)
- Cost: No extra cost other than ski passes
- Please to inform her that you will be attending camp and not staying in the team house.
Other lodging options in the area
- Mount Washington Hotel – like staying on a cruise ship that never leaves port
- Bretton Woods Townhomes – condos with multi-bedrooms/full kitchen
- Bretton Arms Inn – quieter with hotel amenities
- The Lodge – across the street from the resort
- AMC Highland Center Lodge – private or shared rooms with family style meals
- Try Tripadvisor:
- Discounted ski passes will be available from Andrea Brue. Further information about purchasing discounted ski passes will be emailed to athletes later.
Pay for the team house via PayPal
Use a credit card to pay via PayPal for the CSU Bretton Woods camp team house (you do not need a PayPal account to use this option).
- Enter the athlete name(s), and click the PayPal button below to pay.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- If you are paying for multiple athletes, you can enter the appropriate number in the Quantity field on the PayPal payment page.