CSU believes the key to success in Nordic ski racing is a year-round training program beginning in the spring.
Dry-land practice runs from late spring until the start of December. As soon as the Leo J. Martin Ski Track has manmade snow (mid- December), practice moves to the snow.
Athletes do not need to attend every practice as long as they are doing alternative training approved by one of the coaches.
Athletes are expected to provide their own wax, although the club will provide final race wax for races.
- Test Results
- The Racing Program
- The Training Process
- Training Locations
- Directions to Monday Core Strength Locations
- Directions to Wednesday Specific Strength Locations
- Directions to Annursnac Hill in Concord
- Directions to Saturday Littleton Roll
- Directions to Concord Roll on Heaths Bridge Road
- Directions to Concord-Carlisle High School Location
- Directions to Hill Bounding at Prospect Hill Park in Waltham
- Directions to Hammond Pond Park in Chestnut Hill
- Directions to Emerson Track, Concord, MA
- Directions to Intensity Run Location in Wellesley
- Directions to Mt Wachusett, Princeton, MA